August 2, 2019 – August 4, 2019
TruffleCon is a gathering for Truffle customers, followers, builders, and those that need to construct world-changing functions powered by decentralized applied sciences.
Be a part of individuals from all over the world as we meet August 2-4 in Redmond, WA to construct neighborhood and foster connections within the blockchain developer house, share ideas and tips, challenges and successes.
Our purpose is to encourage you to construct your DApps and sensible contracts to convey your concepts to the world! And we’ll have some enjoyable too whereas we’re at it. And possibly chocolate too.
- Tim Coulter – Founder and CEO of Truffle
- Marc Mercuri – profession contains structure, consulting, engineering, evangelism, and technique management roles at startups, enterprises, ISVs and CSVs
- Joseph Lubin – Co-Founding father of Ethereum
- Nick – Truffle Blockchain Group, Head of Engineering
- Jason M. Anderson – Microsoft, Product Lead for Azure Blockchain Service
- Ganesh Balakrishnan – Core Scientific, Chief Product Officer of Blockchain
- Alejandro Banzas – IOV Labs, Product Lead RIF Listing Providers
- Eric Berry – Codefund.io, Founder
- Kevin Bluer – Truffle Blockchain Group, Head of Developer Curriculum & Coaching
- and extra!